Poised to meet the growing demand for lithium batteries, Advantage Lithium is partnered with one of Argentina’s leading lithium producers. Advantage has the technical expertise and funds to expand it’s current resource in the Cauchari basin.
Advantage Lithium is a lithium explorer and developer with top tier management and an international portfolio of quality assets. The Company has a partnership with Orocobre – one of Argentina’s leading lithium producers – to develop its Cauchari asset, which hosts an inferred resource and includes a large exploration target. Orocobre is the largest single shareholder of Advantage Lithium.
Cauchari has accelerated development potential:
- 12 diamond drill and 5 rotary hole exploration program has potential to expand Resource
- Budgeted spending US$7-10 million over next 36 months
- Local expertise with experience on permitting, government and community relations
- Chemistry is similar to nearby Olaroz deposit therefore compatible for processing
- Regional infrastructure allows for accelerated development
- ROFR held by Orocobre provides development options
The Advantage Lithium team has a track record of making discoveries and building companies and, having launched in July 2016, the Company has hit a series of major milestones in a very short space of time.
For more information on Advantage Lithium (AAL.V) please fill out the form below.