Soon To Acquire Australian Altona Mining

Facebook
Google+
http://www.b-tv.com/copper-mountain-feature-ep-325
Twitter
LinkedIn

Copper Mountain Mining is on the verge of acquiring Australian based Altona Mining.

Copper Mountain Mining Corporation (TSX: CMMC) is a Canadian based mining company whose flagship asset is the Copper Mountain mine located in southern British Columbia, near the town of Princeton.

The Company has a strategic alliance with Mitsubishi Materials Corporation who own 25% of the mine. The Copper Mountain mine produces about 100 million pounds of copper equivalent production per year, including significant gold and silver credits, all of which are shipped to Japan for smelting in one of Mitsubishi’s copper smelters.

The 18,000 acre site has a large resource of copper that remains open laterally and at depth. The mine has significant exploration potential that will need to be explored over the next few years to fully appreciate the property’s full development potential.

Copper Mountain Mine (“CMM”) is located about 20 km south of Princeton, British Columbia and 300 km east of the port of Vancouver. Copper Mountain Mining Corporation (“CMMC”) owns 75% of the CMM and Mitsubishi Materials Corporation (“MMC”) owns the remaining 25%.

The Copper Mountain mineral claims cover approximately 18,000 acres and consist primarily of 135 crown grants, 176 mineral claims and 14 mining leases. Copper Mountain is located in an area with well–developed infrastructure. The property is accessible by a combination of highways and paved roads, and it is close to the port of Vancouver that provides service for shipment of copper concentrates. The mine is a 20–minute drive from local communities that provide goods, services and personnel.

For more information on Copper Mountain Mining Corp. (CMMC:TSX) please fill out the form below.

Request Investor Kit

Name*

Email*

Phone Number*

*Required.

Related News

BTVLogo1
Shot on location and broadcast on national TV, BTV takes INVESTORS directly to companies! Now 18 years strong and Canada’s longest running business show, BTV-Business Television, a weekly investor program, features emerging companies and top analysts across the US and Canada. With Host, Taylor Thoen, BTV goes on location, interviewing key executives and showcasing their business to give investors insight and help them grow their portfolio. BTV is broadcast internationally to millions on TV via BNN, US Biz Network and Air Canada and top financial sites including: Bloomberg, Yahoo Finance, TMX Money, BNN.ca, Reuters, Globe Investor, OTC Markets, The National Post, MarketWatch, Stockhouse.com, etc. For upcoming episodes and how to have your company featured contact info@b-tv.com.

Watch BTV
ceo-clips-footer-logo
Meet the CEO before you invest! CEO Clips, Canada’s largest library of publicly traded company videos. Did you know management is one of the top three reasons why investors buy a stock? CEO Clips are 90 second video profiles designed to help investors make an educated buying decision. CEO Clips are broadcast on national TV and distributed on top financial sites including: Bloomberg, Yahoo Finance, TMX Money, BNN.ca, Reuters, Globe Investor, OTC Markets, The National Post, MarketWatch, Stockhouse.com, etc. According to Forbes, 60% of people prefer watching video over reading text. We’ve featured over 2000 companies; what are you waiting for? To produce your CEO Clip, contact info@b-tv.com.

Watch CEO Clips
Broadcast On

© 2018 Business Television All Rights Reserved