The wait is over…Northern Vertex Mining Corp. is about to enter Gold production in Arizona. Supported by Robust economics, look for high returns from America’s newest low-cost producer.
Northern Vertex Mining Corp. is actively engaged in the development of its flagship Moss Mine Gold-Silver project located in the historic Oatman Mining district in NW Arizona. Over the past six years the company has worked diligently to establish a substantial gold-silver resource and is now focused on advancing the project to mine construction and future gold-silver production.
Moss Deposit Key Attributes:
- Gold-silver stockwork, brecciated, low sulphidation, epithermal vein system
- Mineralized Vein system outcrops at surface for 4,000 ft.
- No structural complications
Location and Infrastructure:
- Reactivating the historic Moss Mine area in Arizona
- Premier mining jurisdiction in NW Arizona
- Easy site access – only 20 minutes from Bullhead City (pop. 35,000)
- Excellent infrastructure and skilled workforce nearby
For more information on Northern Vertex Mining Corp. (NEE.V) please fill out the form below.