Northern Vertex Mining Corp. is scheduled to be the next producing gold mine in the U.S.
Northern Vertex Mining Corp. is actively engaged in the development of its flagship Moss Mine Gold-Silver project located in the historic Oatman Mining district in NW Arizona. Over the past six years the company has worked diligently to establish a substantial gold-silver resource and is now focused on advancing the project to mine construction and future gold-silver production.
Moss Mine Location and Infrastructure:
- Reactivating the historic Moss Mine area in Arizona
- Premier mining jurisdiction in NW Arizona
- Easy site access – only 20 minutes from Bullhead City (pop. 35,000)
- Excellent infrastructure and skilled workforce nearby
- Project Manager, Joe Bardswich, has over 30 years of mine construction, engineering and operations experience, including managing the Drumlummon Mine in Montana and the Portland Gold Mine in Arizona
- Construction Project Manager, Dr. David Stone has authored numerous feasibility studies and was most recently one of the co-authors of the Company’s Feasibility Study. He has extensive experience in the design and construction of heap leach mines dating back to the 1980’s including Beal Mountain in Montana, Basin Creek in Montana, Yellow Aster in California, Manhattan in Nevada and Brewery Creek in the Yukon.
- Company Director, James McDonald, was a co-founder of Alamos Gold and played an instrumental role in advancing the development of the Mulatos Mine from the early stage of exploration and development to commercial production. Alamos is now a successful mid-tier North American gold producer
For more information on Northern Vertex Mining Corp. (NEE.V) please fill out the form below.