How Victoria Gold’s management team and low all-in sustaining costs put them on the watch list.
Victoria Gold’s Opportunities:
- Significant near-term catalysts including next tranche of financing and commencement of construction should lead to equity re-ratingt
- Attractive exploration targets not fully incorporated into the mine plan with additional drilling at Olive Zone not fully incorporated in the mine plan
- Several additional technical opportunities to increase value above feasibility study model including year-round leaching
- Prior to and during the development of Eagle Gold, Victoria Gold is an attractive takeover target
- very prospective region
- Ideal target for companies with large Canadian tax pools
- Value received in a take-over would need to be weighed against value proposition and risks associated with stand-alone scenario
Victoria Gold Corp. is a leading gold exploration and development company. The Company’s Eagle Gold Project in Yukon Canada hosts a National Instrument 43-101 compliant Reserve of 2.7 million ounces of gold (123Mt @ 0.67 g/t). The Eagle Gold Project is shovel-ready and when in production will produce ~200,000 ounces of gold annually at an operation cost of approximately $550 per ounce. The Project is permitted for construction and operations. Victoria’s shareholders are well positioned to participate in a highly leveraged gold play and construction of the largest gold mine in Yukon History.
Victoria Gold holds a strong cash position which enables the Company to advance Eagle development on a value add basis as we continue construction and near operations.
For more information on Victoria Gold (VIT.V) please fill out the form below.