The Largest Hemp Derived CBD Deal to Date
Biome Grow Inc. is focusing on the underserviced Maritime provinces
Biome Grow is a Canadian-based company with national and international business interests. It wholly owns five subsidiaries, including:
- The Back Home Medical Cannabis Corporation, incorporated under the laws of the Province of Newfoundland and Labrador and in the late stages of applying for a license under the Cannabis Act;
- Great Lakes Cannabis, incorporated under the laws of the Province of Ontario and in the late stages of applying for a license under the Cannabis Act;
- Highland Grow Inc., a licensed producer in Nova Scotia under the Cannabis Act;
- Red Sands Craft Cannabis Co., incorporated under the laws of the Province of Prince Edward Island
- Weed Virtual Retail Inc., incorporated under the laws of the Province of Ontario in the business of operating a new virtual reality technology platform, with focus on the medical and recreational cannabis markets.
A vertically integrated cannabis producer, the company expands through strong regional brands, local distribution networks and internationally desired CBD products.
The same cannabis industry experts who helped fund many best-known cannabis companies in Canada founded Biome Grow.
They have a leadership team of professionals with expertise in medicinal and recreational cannabis, as well as hemp-derived CBD.
Passion for quality and expertise to deliver allied with support for strong regional brands form their base for growth.
For more information on Biome Grow Inc. (BIO:CSE, BIOIF:OTCQB) please fill out the form below.