BTV Serves Up 5 Rising Cannabis Companies
BTV- Business Television visits five cannabis companies for your watchlist.
Trulieve Cannabis Corp. (TRUL:CSE)Trulieve Cannabis has 27 locations in Florida and is in the top 3 revenue producing, publicly traded cannabis stocks. The first and leading medical cannabis company in the state of Florida, Trulieve Cannabis has about 65% of the third most populous state in the United States. The vertically-integrated seed-to-sale operation and a patient base that grows about 10% a month hold the company in position to take off.
Variety and easier access to the medicineA variety of over 150 SKUs, a widespread dispensary network and a large delivery fleet provide patients with the medicine they need. The product line never stops growing, as well as the dispensary footprint in the state. The strong financial performance, driven by sales to a dedicated group of patients, allows the company to continue its pattern of growth. To benefit investors and patients, Trulieve continually monitors for new initiatives in the industry that can help develop and expand their product line.The company has already announced purchases of licenses in California and Massachusetts. And is actively searching for opportunities outside the state of Florida for possible partnership or acquisition.
Research and EducationTrulieve bets on new extraction technologies to improve quality. While educating an extensive network of doctors who believe in and disclose the benefits of the products to their patients.
Biome Grow Inc. (BIO:CSE, BIOIF:OTCQB)A Canadian-based company with national and international business interests. Exploring a vertically-integrated seed-to-sale operation. The company focuses on the underserviced Maritime Provinces. They wholly own five subsidiaries:
- The Back Home Medical Cannabis Corporation. Incorporated under the laws of the Province of Newfoundland and Labrador and in the late stages of applying for a license under the Cannabis Act.
- Great Lakes Cannabis, incorporated under the laws of the Province of Ontario and in the late stages of applying for a license under the Cannabis Act.
- Highland Grow Inc., a licensed producer in Nova Scotia under the Cannabis Act.
- Red Sands Craft Cannabis Co., incorporated under the laws of the Province of Prince Edward Island.
- Weed Virtual Retail Inc., incorporated under the laws of the Province of Ontario in the business of operating a new virtual reality technology platform. Focused on the medical and recreational cannabis markets.