New Low Cost Gold Producer
The wait is over…Northern Vertex Mining Corp. is about to enter Gold production in Arizona. Supported by Robust economics, look for high returns from America’s newest low-cost producer.
Northern Vertex Mining Corp. is actively engaged in the development of its flagship Moss Mine Gold-Silver project located in the historic Oatman Mining district in NW Arizona. Over the past six years the company has worked diligently to establish a substantial gold-silver resource and is now focused on advancing the project to mine construction and future gold-silver production.
Moss Deposit Key Attributes:
- Gold-silver stockwork, brecciated, low sulphidation, epithermal vein system
- Mineralized Vein system outcrops at surface for 4,000 ft.
- No structural complications
Location and Infrastructure:
- Reactivating the historic Moss Mine area in Arizona
- Premier mining jurisdiction in NW Arizona
- Easy site access – only 20 minutes from Bullhead City (pop. 35,000)
- Excellent infrastructure and skilled workforce nearby
For more information on Northern Vertex Mining Corp. (NEE.V) please fill out the form below.