Technology to Detect & Identify Concealed Weapons
Martin Cronin, CEO of Patriot One Technologies speaks on the company’s mission to be the foremost global solutions provider for public safety.“Patriot One is about public safety through threat detection and so our mission is to be the foremost global provider of solutions for public safety. The company was set up to commercialize the technology for cognitive microwave radar. So this is combining low powered radar with machine learning to detect concealed threats. So, in other words when somebody is coming into a building with a gun or a knife or a bomb, even if it’s hidden from sight, it could be detected and an alarm generated, so that we can prevent acts of violence. Since then the company has embraced a number of other key innovations and threat detection based on some pretty exciting science. Using machines to do real time analysis of data that a human simply couldn’t do. So, we’re much more than the technology now, we’re a solution provider and what we’re bringing forward are the very best innovations for public safety.We have an unparalleled management team. We’re well-funded. We’ve got about 75 million in Treasury. We’re in commercial pilots with some of our clients who’ve been waiting for these technologies. We’re working with some really key partners like Cisco, that’s a fundamentally important relationship for us. We have an emerging partnership with a major defense contractor. We’re putting in place the mechanisms to really take these technologies to a global audience to be able to scale and to really fulfill the potential of the company.” – Martin Cronin, CEO of Patriot One Technologies
First-of-its-kind concealed weapons detection systemPatriot One Technologies Inc., is advancing seven years of academic research and successful testing of its Cognitive Microwave Radar device and custom software solution into a commercial first-of-its-kind concealed weapons detection system. The Company’s PATSCAN™ CMR aims to Deter, Detect and Defend against active shooter threats before they occur.Highlights
- Product delivers stand-off detection, even on moving targets, with a “cognitive” ability to learn and identify new threats once deployed.
- Patent pending IP and worldwide licensing rights.
- Developed through NATO funded project at McMaster University.
- PATSCAN represents the first cost effective solution for Active Shooter prevention available today.
- No comparable portable system currently available.
- Led by Senior Management experts in the areas of high-frequency electromagnetics, counter-terrorism, conflict resolution, government/corporate interface, sensor development, proactive security and business development.
- Cost-effectively installs at key access points to covertly identify weapons and alert security of active threats before entry.
- Soon, facility operators will have an ability to prominently post anti-weapons policies with compliance assured.
- Patriot One believes widespread use of its technology could act as an effective deterrent, thereby diminishing the epidemic phenomena of active shooters across the nation and around the world.