Radient Technologies: A Patented Extraction Technology Is On the “MAP”
A patented technology, “MAP”, that safely extracts high value ingredients from a variety of natural sources.
Radient develops and manufactures extracts for our customers. The solutions we provide allow our customers to have competitive advantages in their marketplace.
Using our core technology Microwave Assisted Processing, or M.A.P., our solutions can provide substantially higher yields and purity when compared to conventional natural extraction.
M.A.P. is a great improvement over Conventional methods:
LESS AND MORE
- Less equipment, more product. M.A.P. manufacturing occupies a relatively small footprint in relation to the conventional method, while yielding more.
- In a recent example, a client extracting lignans from flax seed was able to achieve a purity of 65%, significantly exceeding their original target purity of 35%.
- M.A.P. maximizes the amount of target compound recovered per unit of biomass, and can cost-effectively isolate and extract compounds previously considered uneconomic.
- Extraction time is typically measured in minutes, not hours, with clients seeing improvements of 90% or more.
LESS ENERGY AND WASTE
- M.A.P. enables clients to drastically reduce solvent usage: in one example, a client reduced its solvent ratio from 10:1 to 4:1, while simultaneously to switching from a toxic to benign solvent.
For more information on Radient Technologies (RTI:TSX.V) please fill out the form below.