Victoria Gold: Yukon’s Next Operating Gold Mine
Victoria Gold is excited for their Eagle Gold Mine to be in full production this year
The construction of Victoria Gold’s Eagle Gold Mine in central Yukon is just finishing up and they are moving into operations.
“When the Eagle Gold Mine is in full production. Our average annual production will be two hundred thousand ounces per year.” says CEO, John McConnell
Highlights for Investors:
- Fully-financed to production
- Fully permitted, in construction project located in Yukon Canada
- 200,000 oz/year with high margins in Canada
- High-quality, low-cost operation with first gold pour in H2 2019
- Management team with successful mine development track record
- Share in the rerate from developer to producer
- Numerous high priority, near mine exploration targets to add ounces and value
More About Victoria Gold Corp.
Victoria Gold’s 100%-owned Dublin Gulch gold property is situated in central Yukon Territory, Canada, approximately 375 kilometers north of the capital city of Whitehorse, and approximately 85 kilometers from the town of Mayo. The Property is accessible by road year-round, and is located within Yukon Energy’s electrical grid.
The property covers an area of approximately 555 square kilometers, and is the site of the Company’s Eagle Gold Deposit.
For more information on Victoria Gold Corp. (VIT:TSX.V) please fill out the form below.