Brompton Funds: Global Healthcare Income & Growth ETF
The world’s healthcare needs are changing and growing. Global Healthcare Income & Growth ETF; active management and high distributions.
This ETF provides monthly distributions and the opportunity for capital gains through an investment in a portfolio of large-cap global Healthcare companies selected by Brompton, complemented by an actively managed covered call program.
Its PM team first uses a top-down analysis to identify attractive sub-sectors. Rigorous fundamental analysis focuses the portfolio on 15 to 30 global Healthcare companies which offer a combination of growth and value characteristics. The PMs then set the level of covered call writing (up to a maximum of 33%), with the goal of optimizing distributable cash and total returns.
Why Invest In Healthcare?
- Strong historical earnings growth and stable relative share performance.
- Under-represented sector in the Canadian equity market; global Healthcare equities provide diversification benefits.
Long term trends are supportive of Healthcare equities:
- Demographics: Aging world population is expected to result in increased demand for healthcare products and services
- Emerging Markets: Rising incomes should lead to higher healthcare spending
- Innovation: Opening up new frontiers for development of services, equipment and therapies
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Providing the potential for added value for investors
For more information on Brompton Funds Ltd. (TSX: HIG) please fill out the form below.